 Castle / 8980
Re: Opinion: Lego Castle Knockoffs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 16:49:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Paul Maxwell writes:
The set was from Larami which is now Coko which is a clone of both Tyco and
Lego. The horses and wheels are almost exactly the same as those of Tyco. The
bricks are Lego copies and much better quality than MB. I have over 60 Coko
Knights from multiple copies of 2 different sets, 7703 & 7710. I like the
swords and axes along with the general set design (old Lego Castle style).

Know any place where I can find out more about these Coko sets?  I've seen
them pop up on e-bay every now and then, but would like to see some more.