 Castle / 8964
Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 20:03:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
A while ago someone asked how many Black Falcons everyone has.  I think I
have a mere 50 or so with the Falcon torso.  Despite the fact that they have
been around a long while and there seems to be a fair amount of them
floating about, I find them hard to get.

Okay, they aren't that hard to get, you just have to be willing to throw
more money than I am.  :-)

Now, for something that is much rarer and far harder to find large lots of,
and despite many who declare that the Wolfpack is their favorite, I can
usually get these for a better price.  I'm up to about 80 of these guys.  I
suspect many like them, but don't feel the need for hordes of them the way
they possessively collect Black Falcons.

So how many do you have, and what Wolfpack insights do you have to add?

I have diddly squat for Wolfpack... I probably have 5 or 6, but they aren't
one of the types I'm interested in, so I've traded most of them away.

James