 Castle / 8450 (+20)
  Re: AIM

(...) Hey Bryan, my screen names are "AuldDrgn" or "JeffStembel", depending on what computer I am using. :) You may also want to check out BrickLUG Chat: ( aim:gochat?roomname=...ckLUG+Chat ) A bunch of Lego Fans hang out there and talk about (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A lurker finally comes out of the darkness...

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes: I've thought about joining Castle World, but my PC camera isnt that (...) Back before my father got his digital camera, back when I first started my website, I took pictures with a film camera and then took (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM

(...) I'm levolk and sometimes you'll see me around here but most of the time I'm pretty busy with college and stuff. I have been working on my story some more but have not had time to type it up or post it. You should read what I've already wrote, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Modular Castle sets (was Re: Ultimate castle theme..)

(...) Okay, I know a lot of people are less that thrilled with Lego's foray into software, but I have a copy of Castle Creator (my husband bought it for me for Christmas, bless his misguided heart), and after messing around with it, I find that some (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM

(...) Well, you *could* choose a different name. That's what I had to do. (And I want to know who took my pseudonym! I thought it was unique!) Anyway, I use two programs (AIM and ICQ), and that is enough for me. Besides, I dislike Microsoft and (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM

(...) Most of my friends use MSN and YAHOO, but I haven't met anybody on Lugnet who uses them. However, I must say that I am happy that Lugnet is around, I would have quit Legos along time ago without it, and that I can communicate with other AFOL's (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM

(...) ICQ: 39423705 America Online/AIM: Russell844 Yahoo: Russell844 Russell (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Sword (was Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???)

are you sure. I've got about 4 black swords but only 1 blacksmith shop. Unless I was fortunate to pick them up 2nd hand without knowing it. (one of them has got a painted silver blade - folly in my youth :( ) On the matter of saddles, Ive got (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  new moc

My new MOC is up for viewing at www.minifig.co.uk thanks James (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new moc

(...) Nicely done , James. Your work continues to impress. Keep up the good work. Bryan B. (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Sword (was Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???)

(...) Maybe you have multiple 6041 Armor Shops, then, as that is the only set that has a black sword. I'll trade ya for one of those black swords, though. :D (...) I don't know exactly when they changed the plastic, but I believe it was before 1992, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new moc

(...) Hmm, I managed to miss your dockside tavern. That looks wonderful, and proves that the baseplate from Ogel's base will be quite useable. So what's under than grating in the floor? I guess it makes it easier to clean the floor... Frank (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

(...) Have a look here... (URL) ) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

(...) Thanx Kev, But isn’t that still an old page? I recall the very first page with all the castles displayed in four columns wide and about fourteen deep and in color. (But that was a few years back.) However, isn’t the site you gave me the ‘same’ (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

Return of the epic or just a long short story? My friends, after four weeks of hard work, my update is here at last! I apologize in advance for any type-os or grammatical errors, but at least I ran the spell check over all the new pages! Also, I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) I'm going to have a look RIGHT NOW..... About time you got this up and running... ha ha ha joke.... I've been looking forward to this... Kev...: ) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

There are definately new castles there Castell Coch (about 5 minutes from my house) is up there now in all its glory (its actually a folly and not a *real* castle) I'd still like to see his Caerphilly Castle model (about 2 minutes from my house and (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new moc

The idea was for a kind of beer celler, actually because of the clearence under there you wouldnt get moer than a few barrels down there "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3AD0FE01.5B217A...ing.com... (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

Thanx! James and Kev, i juess i didn't notice that one. -R (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM

(...) I'm on AIM and in this room nearly every day at work. I can vouch for the fact that we (occaisonally) mention Lego in passing. *LOL* Anywho, my screen name is "Mattexl" (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact