 Castle / 844
Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 04:59:56 GMT

Oops.

I wrote:

Speaking of which, I wonder if the forest wench's torso comes
in three colors - red for pirate, green for forest wench, blue
for maiden?  However, the torsos weren't identical - the
pirate babe has a wider waist (in terms of what's printed
on the figure).  I guess all that grog isn't good for the waistline =)
and prevents this torso from being tied for tops in the "comes in
the most colors" category.  Although it's so similar I'd want to
give it credit anyway.  (The maiden's torso:)

http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/castle/minifig/femalecastle-4.htm

Duh.  My mistake.  Not only does the pirate babe's torso differ
in the width of apparent waist, but she has a shoulder strap
and belt with buckle, too.  So it is a significantly different
torso.

It wasn't the grog that made her look thicker -- there's
no visible lacing on her blouse.  A pirate wench's life is hard
enough without binding herself up with a corset, apparently.

http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/pirates/minifig/piratefemale-1.htm

jthompson@esker.com  "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emi