 Castle / 842
Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 02:56:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:

Ok, big question: which freestyle sets came with the green wizard hats? I • don't
own any green ones, but I'd love to go hunt some down... were they offered in
multiple freestyle sets? Or just one? Any idea on the current availability?
Were they part of some special line of freestyle? How many questions can I ask
in one paragraph?

Thanks,
DaveE

Email me your address and I'll send you one, Dave.  Then, out of the blue,
give something to someone else gratis.  =)

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily