 Castle / 820
Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 10:16:34 GMT

I agree that there should be more mundane characters available or at least
parts (body parts too) to make our own.  I always had more fun putting
ordinary people in extraordinary situations as a child, it offered more role-
play ability.  My favorite characters are Majisto (not too ordinary), the Dark
Forest men, and the peasants I made out of my Star Wars mini-figs.  They
remind me of my favorite book, "The Hobbit" by the master J.R.R. Tolkien
himself.
Speaking of which, we have Dragons (black & green), Rock Monsters (Stone
Golems!!!!), Snakes, Cats, Horses, Monkeys, Falcons, Spiders, Scorpions soon
we will see strange bi-pedal beasts and white bears.  What is next?  I want
goblins!!!
LEGO completes me,
Aaron

How about Farm animals for our PIG carts and farms! They should quit making
dinolegos and start making some animals for our castle figs to eat! also tall
wheat would be nice too and lego sacks of flour.

Doyle