 Castle / 833
Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 19:34:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Thompson writes:
You could easily make a black Majisto with a black witch's hat and
the beard (using  any old black torso - it's mostly hidden by the beard
anyway), or you can make a green Majisto with the green wizard's hats
that came in the freestyle sets a year or two ago.  I love having a forestmen
wizard (actually she's a druidess).

Ok, big question: which freestyle sets came with the green wizard hats? I • don't
own any green ones, but I'd love to go hunt some down... were they offered in
multiple freestyle sets? Or just one? Any idea on the current availability?
Were they part of some special line of freestyle? How many questions can I ask
in one paragraph?

Thanks,
DaveE

4128 XL Freestyle bucket, which isn't available anymore, as far as I know.
There is a Freestyle Set that I saw at the PM Lego Outlet store (I think) that
had one.  I'll check with someone who'll be going soon.  I suppose you could
call and ask them, though.

Jeff