 Castle / 8435 (+20)
  Re: New House

(...) Yeah, I was thinking probably tan thanks to the bunch that come in things like the snowspeeder, and a couple other sets, I think...When hidden underneath, I'm betting they'd work pretty well (except when seen from the backside, which wouldn't (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) Female heads? Good. I couldn't imagine a female hair piece on the goalie (someone take a picture of that and post it, my website's all messed up). When I got the big set, though, it didn't come with heads OR hair for females. Did this happen (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

wow. if only. I have always seen the modular sets to be a far better idea than the stand alone playsets. If TLC released these sets I'd have no money left. I love the concept of marketing the products with 2 set options. we all buy 2 of the sets and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Spiral Staircase in 8x8 cylinder (was: Re: New House)

(...) Played a little last night-- I found the method that seemed to work best was having each step made from: 2x3 plate 1x2 tile w/ center stud 2x2 tile The very bottommost step needed a 2x2 plate as the base, though, so that it wouldn't run into (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

Yes, I completely agree. I've actually played around with this a little bit with my yellow castle (375). I still think it is one of the best Lego sets around, but it is a bit small. I'll post some pictures if I come up with something good. Mark (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

The type of theme you suggest is one I believe that all castle fanatics would drool over. Modular is the best way to go It's sure something that I wish TLG would return to. That's kinda what the original themes were like with the Crusaders and Black (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Sword (was Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???)

yes (...) hey, does any one know if there were any other brown capes ever produce in any other sets??? im exited, i just bought the blacksmith shop off of ebay and will soon have the "black Sword"! (still needing that white hat, 6023) :( dagwood82 (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Sword (was Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???)

(...) Nope, 6040 is the only set that has one. (...) Actually, the black sword was only available in 6041 Armor Shop. Jeff (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  AIM

Hey everybody...haven't really posted in a while but I am now. I was wondering if anybody had AIM and would like to im me sometime and we could talk about lego castle and such. I have Anthony and Pwel's sns and some guy named LEVOLK who i've only (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

~Where are the Doctors new castles?~ Didn’t Anne Sullivan, ‘website designer of LEGO Castles by Bob Carney,’ say that their was gonna be updates to Dr. Carney’s page a while ago? Soooooooo, what happened??? (I'd love to see some of his new (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM

(...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  A lurker finally comes out of the darkness...

Wow! My first post to Lugnet! Amazing that it took almost four years for me to do this! Anyway.... After a long three years of reading Lugnet.Castle, I decided it was time to come out of the Lurker's Realm and make myself known...So here I am! Lol. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A lurker finally comes out of the darkness...

Welcome, welcome! It's always good to have another castlehead. :-) I hope to see MOCS of yours in the near future. We've got high expectations around here. Don't be like me and not show anything new for 8 months. <grin> (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM

(...) name I use everywhere else for years. What do other people use? I have both MSN and YAHOO instant messenger, under the name ROBO2705 Rob robo2705@hotmail.com (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A lurker finally comes out of the darkness...

(...) Hey Chris! Thanx for replying to me :) ::giggles:: This is so exciting! LOL Don't mind me... I've thought about joining Castle World, but my PC camera isnt that great, and the pictures I've taken are all pixelated, so I'll have to try and find (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM

(...) Hey Bryan, my screen names are "AuldDrgn" or "JeffStembel", depending on what computer I am using. :) You may also want to check out BrickLUG Chat: ( aim:gochat?roomname=...ckLUG+Chat ) A bunch of Lego Fans hang out there and talk about (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A lurker finally comes out of the darkness...

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes: I've thought about joining Castle World, but my PC camera isnt that (...) Back before my father got his digital camera, back when I first started my website, I took pictures with a film camera and then took (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM

(...) I'm levolk and sometimes you'll see me around here but most of the time I'm pretty busy with college and stuff. I have been working on my story some more but have not had time to type it up or post it. You should read what I've already wrote, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Modular Castle sets (was Re: Ultimate castle theme..)

(...) Okay, I know a lot of people are less that thrilled with Lego's foray into software, but I have a copy of Castle Creator (my husband bought it for me for Christmas, bless his misguided heart), and after messing around with it, I find that some (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM

(...) Well, you *could* choose a different name. That's what I had to do. (And I want to know who took my pseudonym! I thought it was unique!) Anyway, I use two programs (AIM and ICQ), and that is enough for me. Besides, I dislike Microsoft and (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact