 Castle / 7915
Re: More custom castle helms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 18:54:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes:
Well, I think I've been getting better.

Not sure if you remember my first two attempts at custom castle helms:
http://web.newave.net/~kpeterson/legodesigns/images/crusaders.jpg

Here is the latest:
http://web.newave.net/~kpeterson/trizeta/images/helmets.gif

These are just variations of the traditional Great Helm....with the
exception of the Barbute helmet on the very end.

Folks, do me a favor and vote on which one you think is the best...perhaps
consider which one is most "LEGO-ESQUE". As you can see I've been playing
around with different designs and would like to hone in on two or three.
Breathing holes or no breathing holes? etc...

Variety is the spice of life - they all look good.  The breathing holes add
a little something.  I like the Barbute, though I don't recall them having
the heavy central ridge.

I gotta go get some Sculpy. :-)

Bruce