 Castle / 7911
Re: More custom castle helms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:47:49 GMT

Sorry for the addendum to my own post.

Thanks to those who provided me with cast molding info. Unfortunately, this
is not my area of expertise. If someone with the experience of cast molding
is willing to step up and evaluate my custom helms to see if they have the
potential for cast molding, feel free.

Also, in reference to my wife resetting the oven temperature, the warning to
the general audience obvously could mean: wife, husband, life partner, son,
daughter, boyfriend, girlfriend, father, mother, grandfather, grandmother,
uncle, aunt (and all the greats and great greats), butler, maid, babysitter,
best friend, friend, real-estate agent (if you have your house up for sale),
home health care worker, nosy neighbor, inconsiderate burglars, well, you
get the idea. In my case it was my wife; and in no way am I stating that my
wife was out to sabotage my fun ;).

-Kyle