 Castle / 7429
  skeleton warriors

i have given armor, like the ones from the yellow castle and black knights style to some skeletons and ggve them some kind of weapon and a shield and + some random helmet and it looks pretty damn good i have never used the scanner i recently (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: skeleton warriors

(...) + (...) That's cool. I'm putting together an undead army too. Within the next week I plan to have about 60 skeletons with helmets and weapons put together. I'll put up some pics when I have all the parts here. :) -- -Bones- = (URL) = (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: skeleton warriors

(...) My Necromancer has an army of undead skeletons, but he does not like to waste money on armor for them. He says it spoils the scare factor of seeing a undead figure. He'll most likely supply them with spears, not much else. I just wish LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: skeleton warriors

(...) seeing (...) Hehe, yeah, same here. Mine will get swords, halberds, spears, the works. I plan to give them all helmets.. I may need to order more accessory packs though, since I only have 15 on the way (plus 24 skeletons from another source on (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: skeleton warriors

(...) I had a skeleton army do battle against a bunch of dragons in one of my BrikWars campaigns (www.brickfrenzy.com...0_1.html). They were armed only with magical bows (no quivers, I didn't have enough) since they were fighting dragons. Nothing (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: skeleton warriors

(...) I'm gonna have to go with Andrew on this one. I like the idea of helmets and armor on a skeleton army, especially if it's a bunch of different types. I think it gives them an eerie connection to who or what they were before being killed and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: skeleton warriors

(...) I like my skellies with some kind of paraphenalia (ooo, where's my dictionary), too. Helmets and armor (samurai to give it an exotic look). The mummy headdresses are a favorite of mine - I snag a few of these during parts auctions. Anyway, I'm (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: skeleton warriors

(...) Then again, maybe I'm just saying that because I don't have enough armor and helmets to go around. I have way more skeletons than I have castle troops, so I'd quite quickly run out of gear. I can see both of our points. Maybe next time my (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: skeleton warriors

(...) Hi there! You mention some accessory packs for Castle theme. Are those still orderable through S@H? If so, what's the part # and how much do they cost? Thanks --tj (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: skeleton warriors

(...) Yep, they're available from S@H. The part # is 5383. It's a "Fright Knights" accessory pack, so it comes with bat-shields and bat-helmets.. It also comes with a skeleton. -- -Bones- = (URL) = NecroBones Enterprises (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: skeleton warriors

(...) and (...) That's understandable.. I don't really have any armor to give to my skeletons, except for helmets... but I do like how they look in some types of helmets. Of course, you can order accessory packs to get more weapons, or just get a (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: skeleton warriors

(...) Well, the lil' bugger is wearing a Bat Lord torso (gotta have a little armor), red legs with black hips, Emperor Palpatine head, black hands, Pharoah's head dress (plain gold/yellow), and a cloak from the shaman dude in the Adventurers theme. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)