 Castle / 7025 (+20)
  Re: LEGO on 'Malcolm in the Middle'

(...) Dewey: "everybody is born smart!" Father: " how nice, a utopian society!" Dewey: " and the dumb people are ground-up and eaten!" Father: "Oh, a ‘cannibalistic’ utopian society... I see???" Sincerely, Richard You can reach me @ (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Imminent departure

Well my friends, soon my final exams will be over and I will be going home to my legos. Soon you will hear very little from the master of Ikros, I'll let you all decided if it's a good thing or not. However, I wish to leave you with this little note (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) though... I have to tell you, after buying 2 of these sets so I could try the walls together... I'm not happy.. they don't stay together, and you can't put them together so they are half and half connected on the 2nd layer like you can with (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  I AM AFTER A 6059

I AM DESPERATLY AFTER A 6059, I WILL BUY, BUT WILL BE HAPPY TO TARDE AS WELL AS I HAVE MANY DIFFERNET LEGO SETS INCLUDING A 'DAMSEL'S COACH' (THE ONE WITH THE WHITE HAT) FOR MORE INFO, EMAIL ME AT: nickyblack_69@hotmail.com (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) Actually, I thought about that for a bit-- the only real way to get around the problem though, is fortunately provided in the set :) There's no real way to get the wall pieces themselves to latch into other bricks without either disrupting the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: and now for something completely different.........

(...) Brilliant work! Now you just need to get enough brown Jedi hoods to have a nice row of head-thumping monks...and sign me up for the torso and tunic bits!!! Kevin (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LEGO promotes drinking?!

I, too, saw that note and wondered about it. John, your logic is very clear -- are there any facts to back up this seller's claim? I own at least 4 of those sets (my *favorite*) and would love to see some response here. Janice (the legoqueen) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: LEGO promotes drinking?!

(...) If it *is* true (and I doubt it too, John) then one could also argue that Lego promotes jousting, Wild West banditry, and piracy, among many other dangerous activities. I hope that the seller's reason has little to do with reality, and that in (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: LEGO promotes drinking?!

If I am correct, that is the second 6067 with that note as part of its description in the past week or two. I posted about it but noone responded answering my question. Nice rare set -- I think I saw it in a SAH catalog around 1990 or whenever it (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: LEGO promotes drinking?! response

(...) Well, Aaron, you are correct -- I emailed the seller and he asked me to post his response: (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  brown Wolfpack shield.

I just recieved my 11th and 12 wolfpack shields in the mail today and one was different than the other 11. the first 10 shields which I have gotten over time begining with sets purchased at the store all had red borders. but one of the new shield (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brown Wolfpack shield.

(...) I have such a shield -- I don't know what it signifies though... -- Richard (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brown Wolfpack shield.

(...) I've noticed that a lot of times, there's 'variants' of red-printed pieces in a sort of reddish-brown color. There's a bearded head that I've got in both colors, among other things. J (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brown Wolfpack shield.

(...) Just like the classic forestmen torso i have with a brown collar? Was there ever a set back in the classic forestmen days when a set was supposed to come with this? -Wes (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brown Wolfpack shield.

(...) Brown collar now that is something that I would like. I've never seen anything like that. The brown of my shield and other browns where reds should be it may be an accidential double print of the red. I worked for two years as a screen (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Sword holders

Someone mentioned sword holders as a possible new piece from LEGO, but an idea made its way into my brain. We don't need plastic sword holders at all - we've got everything we need, and it's Official LEGO, too! The idea is simple: take some of the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sword holders

(...) eric (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sword holders

The over the shoulder look is great! I discovered something similar with my Pirate minifigs. If I want the 'fig to look like he has his hand on the hilt, ready to draw his sword, I just put the sword in his hand facing backward and then position the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sword holders

I use thsi same technique in my upcoming movie. It also lets you draw the sword easily. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Hi Lugnet users, I am moving next week and like Lego fans always do, they pack up their Lego. I am 15 years old and I have been actively collecting Lego since December 1996 up to now. But, I haven't even looked inside my cabinet since this summer, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact