 Castle / 685
Re: Silver bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 17:18:25 GMT

The new Rock Raiders sets (at least the Tunnel Transport, that big lunky flying
helicopter-tank :) comes with four or so silver grill-tiles.  There, that
doubles the silver element selection for you!

shaun

bishop wrote:

As far as I know the reflective silver bricks come in one configuration 2x4.
They were (past tense) available in a tub and a bucket set. One silver brick
per.
They are hard to come by. (I think the Duplo tub had a Duplo 2x4 in silver
as well)
They were part of an "Aniversary" deal. (I've seen them sell at auction for
several dollars each!)

sorry
:?( bishop

Bob Jackson wrote in message ...
What sets do reflective silver bricks come in?  I never saw a silver brick
before in my life until today and I need alot of them in many different • styles
to build a silver dragon for my gigantic castle.  What sets are they in and
does anyone have any?

P.S.  How many different brick styles did those trans-blue pieces come in?
I've seen only a 1x2 brick.