 General / 10435
Re: Silver bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 09:29:49 GMT

David Eaton <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message
news:FLEz9G.A74@lugnet.com...
So, ok, the list of silver & gold reflective pieces is growing:

In silver:
1x2 grill tiles
Big shiny sword pieces
Dagger pieces (as seen in Aquazone)

Knife?

Spear pieces (ditto)

Harpoon?

"Exhaust" pipe (for town trucks, etc)
bent tubing (more macaroni-like than macaroni bricks!) (seen in model • team)
straight tubing
Crystals (as seen in Aquazone)
2x4 bricks (the only REAL silver brick)
2x2 headlight dish
truck air horn

Small headlight with handle (or whatever, look at the MT sets)
Short Antenna Whip (Antenna 6H according to L-CAD convention - MT sets)
Bar 4.5L straight (according to L-CAD convention - MT sets)
Lightsaber Handle
Horizontal Exhaustpipe (Extreme Racer, 2963)

In gold:
1x2 grill tiles

What?..Where?..Wow!..

coin pieces
bugle (wild west)
Launch command visors
4x4 half domes
amazon medallion

Are there any others we've missed? I'd bet there's still more...

DaveE

Additionally, it is mentioned that there is also some BLUISH silver parts in
Aquazone sets and I personally know there is GREENISH silver (metallic
green?) parts (namely, the crystals) in 1999 Space Port.

Selçuk