 General / 10803
Re: Silver bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 00:18:35 GMT

Shiri wrote:

In lugnet.general, Allan J. Smith writes:

Allan J Smith wrote in message ...

Silver 1x2 tile with small ball in middle from Belville sets (eg 5835)

I found some more silver in Belville,

silver bucket and silver handle, 5854, 5840
silver (bucket) handle, 5822, 5821
kings crown, 5812, 5808
princess crown, 5805, 5802, 5808

In Belville there are silver plates (as in to eat out of, *not* as in 1/3 of a
brick).
   Also, in Scala:
a silver teapot
silver cups (both only in 3108, I think)
a silver faucet with two handles (3115)
   I can't be sure of the following:
a silver (?) turning faucet in 3144
a gold ashtray (?) in 3118.

They look like that in the catalog, maybe someone can confirm that.

-Shiri

There is a large front bullbar type piece on the current model team truck

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com