 General / 10424
Re: Silver bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 01:46:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christopher Lannan writes:
In lugnet.general, David Eaton writes:
So, ok, the list of silver & gold reflective pieces is growing:

In silver:
1x2 grill tiles
Big shiny sword pieces
Dagger pieces (as seen in Aquazone)
Spear pieces (ditto)
"Exhaust" pipe (for town trucks, etc)
bent tubing (more macaroni-like than macaroni bricks!) (seen in model team)
straight tubing
Crystals (as seen in Aquazone)
2x4 bricks (the only REAL silver brick)
2x2 headlight dish
truck air horn
Lightsaber handles, as Chris mentions...
Samurai horns (in Ninja sets)
Looking at my 5571, I observe some more: Rods, antennae, and weird handles
with a hole for lights (?)...

In gold:
1x2 grill tiles
coin pieces
bugle (wild west)
Launch command visors
4x4 half domes
amazon medallion
How could you forget the king's royal crown?

Well, that's not a small list at all (though most of these peices don't have
studs...)

Shiri   :-)