 General / 10419
Re: Silver bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 23:57:22 GMT

I can't find the rest of this thread.  In what sets do silver 2x4 bricks
appear?

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
   http://theForce.net

David Eaton <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message
So, ok, the list of silver & gold reflective pieces is growing:

In silver:
1x2 grill tiles
Big shiny sword pieces
Dagger pieces (as seen in Aquazone)
Spear pieces (ditto)
"Exhaust" pipe (for town trucks, etc)
bent tubing (more macaroni-like than macaroni bricks!) (seen in model • team)
straight tubing
Crystals (as seen in Aquazone)
2x4 bricks (the only REAL silver brick)
2x2 headlight dish
truck air horn

In gold:
1x2 grill tiles
coin pieces
bugle (wild west)
Launch command visors
4x4 half domes
amazon medallion

Are there any others we've missed? I'd bet there's still more...

DaveE