 Castle / 6554
Re: James repairs his website (was:Erik Leaves Home)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 17:09:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
I've been slowly plowing through
lugnet.castle extracting interesting web pages and posts to link to from
my links pages. I've only got about 1400 posts left to re-read (or in
some cases read for the first time, I got way behind a few times and
skipped lots of posts)... When I'm done, I should have a pretty good
index to everything of interest from lugnet.castle.

Wow, I'm starting to move quickly, those older posts are quicker to deal with
(partly due to finally getting back to the discussion of the 2000 sets, partly
because many of the creations are already linked). I'm down to about 1100 posts
to go...

Frank