 Castle / 2599
Re: Erik leaves home and goes many miles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 22:13:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
James Howse wrote:
Yes there will be pictures I promise. ATM I'm some 100 kilometers (160
miles for the metrically impared) from most of my lego so pictures will
have to wait.
I may not use metric on a regular basis, but I'm not so metrically
impaired as to not see a problem with the above (if you are metrically
impaired, just look at your speedometer tonight and see what the problem
with the above is).
;-) Mainly that 160 km are 100 miles, not the opposite...
(and yes, I used to use the metric system regularly, until moving to the
'let's do it our way' US... :)

Oops! Well I guess that would make me imperically impared
So it would be 65ish miles. I'm sorry but for me that's not so big a distance.
Is that because I don't live with miles or is it just to do with the number
involved.

James from Oz