 Castle / 6547
Re: James repairs his website (was:Erik Leaves Home)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:29:01 GMT

James Howse wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
James Howse wrote:
Thanks for all the feedback, James.
P.S. Erik is at
www.geocities.com/jehowse/erik.htm

Some of your picture references are broken due to case sensitivity
issues.

Thanks for the heads up. The site will be updated (graphically and
contentwise) in December when final year university exams are over.

James (who's not in the habit of visiting his own site.)

P.S. where did you drop in from to check the site, AFAIK it's not widely
listed...

Just follow the post references back... I've been slowly plowing through
lugnet.castle extracting interesting web pages and posts to link to from
my links pages. I've only got about 1400 posts left to re-read (or in
some cases read for the first time, I got way behind a few times and
skipped lots of posts)... When I'm done, I should have a pretty good
index to everything of interest from lugnet.castle.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com