 Castle / 2602
Re: Units and the like (was Re: Erik leaves home)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 22:29:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Eric Lind writes:
Back on topic: I probably missed it, but how would standard, Earth units
(metric or American/British Standard) translate to the various stud units?  A
direct to the proper post would suffice for me.

Using the "Star Wars" standard, there are 2.85 studs/meter.

Guess I should document.  See this message:
http://www.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=4255

Jeff
"You can't be a hero hiding underneath your bed"
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/