 Castle / 5905 (+20)
  Re: Black Falcons

(...) I only have two of them, from (URL) use one of them for my (URL) CW sig fig Halcyon and the other guy... um... hmm.. he's Halcyon's stunt double!! ;-) ~Nathan *wishes he had buckets of Black Falcons* (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) Having just got in 40 muskets and 15 backpacks yesterday, my whole horde of 10 Black Falcons are currently an elite corp in my blue-soldier army. I ran out of spare shakos, so they have tricorns. Admittedly, they'll go back to castle duty as (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) Well through the magic of Mavica and editing, yo could probably "appear to have more" I saw someone post a pic of a Falcon wizard w/ willas black hat and majisto's beard...that looked very cool. I would be tempted to turn the 3 into visiting (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) Between auctions and retail over the years I've managed a decent pile. Not sure of the exact count but it's two or three dozen. Enough though for the personal troops of some baron or lord. The 'Black Falcons' as a group always suggested to me (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) Oooooh.... intruiging... But I don't think I would, for the sole reason that the color combo fits very well within the Lion Kingdom, and I just *can't* pass the idea of having some sort of majickal bodyguards for Cleo. <grin> (...) Intruiging (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: WHOLE MISB Lego Castle Silver Armour Series

John, (...) school (They are at home, I am not caught up yet!) Thanks for the link, John. I really *hate* how TLC does not have all of their products worldwide, for everyone, Americans, Europe, Australia, etc. Here is another example of it. Does (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.auction)

  (canceled)

  Re: WHOLE MISB Lego Castle Silver Armour Series

If I spend lots of money for german sets, then they come out in the US, I WILL BE MADDDDDD!!!...!!! (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.auction)

  New Chrome Castle Sets

Dear Brad: Once again some of us in the AFOL community are up in arms about a series of releases that appear to be geographically specific to Germany, or to Europe. I am repeatedly outraged that we AFOL are not promoted to or kept within the loop of (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) Hmmm... now there's something that hasn't crossed my mind (at least not in that direction)- using castle for other themes... o'course, I often use pirates and other themes in castle, but somehow, for some mysterious reasons, I don't go the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  WANTED: Persons To Read My Trial Story! plz

I've thought up a story to go along with my castle MOC's and I've put one page up on the internet as a trial page to hopefully get some feedback. I have lots of story material, so I'm wondering if there are anybody fans of castle lego out there that (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: WANTED: Persons To Read My Trial Story! plz

Hey Ryan, great story! I couldn't resist taking the bait :) A couple things about your story though. The background you have chosen kind of interferes with the text and makes it harder to read. May I suggest a solid background, maybe? Also, the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) I must not spend enough time in lugnet.castle... I saw 'BFs' and instead of thinking 'Black Falcons' I thought 'boyfriends.' In that context, this ended up being a pretty funny message. I'm trying to picture an actual *army* of boyfriends... - (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) The world is full of products that are limited by geographic availability Why should Lego be any different? regards lawrence (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) I think you might catch a few more flies with honey than with vinegar or vitriol. What exactly is your right to this information? I didn't see an insert in the last set I bought promising that I was going to find out about everything (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

Larry, Richard, (...) of (...) Europe. (...) the (...) about (...) Indeed. I think we would all like access to the different sets, I would be willing to pay more for them. I was hoping that a new online / international LEGO Direct might be able to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) ROFLMAO... well... in that case, one BF is quite enuff for everyone... ;-) ... at least for me. I'm gonna put on a shmily face for the rest of the day. -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) <grin> Me too. shimly... -Chris (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making Pikes

How about using the straws that come in the pod racer set or the gungan patrol, cut to length, take the pneumatic tubing, cut to a 5-10mm length, and a spear. The tubing should be able to join the spear and straw. Cutting the tubing should be (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact