 Castle / 4055
Re: Castle discussion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 08:16:42 GMT

What would others like to create?

Since I don't have access to most of my Lego, I've got to go a little
smaller scale.  Tonight, I finished sorting what I do have, so I've
got a sense of my "resources".

I'm going to build what is sometimes referred to as a "Knight's
Castle".  It's really just a smallish castle or tower with attached
"regular" buildings (house, stable, etc.).  It's where a knight lives
when he has time off ;-).  If you find a picture of Penkill or
Stokesay castle, you'll have an idea of what I mean.

I may also build a siege engine or two to lay claim to Bryan's castle
;-).

When I get my hands back the bulk of my Lego, I plan to build a couple
of larger castles, and to introduce some characters and a story line
that I've been playing around with.  This storytelling thing seems to
be all the rage around here ;-).  Perhaps I can convince one of my
main characters to make an appearance in one of these creations for
the May castle meeting ...

Robin