 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 51
Re: Castle discussion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 16:45:38 GMT

I'll probably be bringing a friend from my daughter's school with me, he
has a great mountain fortress-type castle and has been building working
siege engines lately. he also traded me most of a Metroliner for stuff
he needed... it's now been washed and drying out before I rebuild it!

Kevin

--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/