 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 45
Re: Castle discussion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 04:05:43 GMT

So, what castle stuff are we gonna build for next time?

Sorry guys, I've been out flying for two days (awesome!!).

I'm still thinking about a couple of ideas.  I think I'll let them
stew overnight and post tomorrow, or at least narrow it down to one or
two options.  Looks like the torture chamber idea has been snapped up
( ... just kidding  ;-).

I wonder what Bryan's castle is like.  Bryan, are you reading?  Since
your castle is obviously the largest and most complete of any castle
creation any of us have, maybe you can post a basic layout of your
castle, or post some ideas as to what we could build that would
compliment it, or maybe even give us an idea of what it DOES have, so
we can perhaps build something different.

Anyway, just a thought.  I'll post more tomorrow.  I'm beat.

Robin