 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 57
Re: Castle discussion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 21:13:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Robin Sather writes:

Actually, the good 'ole ASCII art was pretty clear to me (as long as I
viewed it with a fixed pitch font ;-).  Thanks for the new schematic.
Do you have a lot of minifigs in and around the castle.  When I build,
I typically focus on the structure and the architecture, but I'm
(re)learning that most people (especially this group ;-) are
interested in the people, their lives, activities, and stories.  I'm
taking this approach for my creations for the next meeting.  For me,
it's a bit of a departure, but it's been fun!!

I have lots of castle minifigs, but most of them are hiding in Rubbermaid
boxes.  Therefore, this current castle is sparsely populated. :)

Hmm, I've never focused on any one item in particular (structure vs
characters), but personally I like the buildings themselves more than the
minifigs.  However, the minifigs DO give that extra splash of colour and give
life to that boring grey/black structure, so they are also essential!

Bryan