 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 42
41  |  43
Subject:
Castle discussion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 17:44:08 GMT

that sounds great, Kevin!

I'd like to construct a jail and torture/interrogation building -- if no
one has any objections.  ;-)

What would others like to create?

Xandria

So, what castle stuff are we hgonna build for next time? I'm thinking
about a water mill...

Kevin

--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/

Xandria
Editrix, Akasa Publishing

xandria@akasa.bc.ca

As a result of my chronic tendonitis, I am unable to utilize a computer
conventionally.  In order to use a computer, including writing this
e-mail, I use a voice recognition software called: Dragon
NaturallySpeaking Preferred Edition.

Living With RSI:
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/rsi/

Dragon NaturallySpeaking: