 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 56
Re: Castle discussion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 18:56:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Bryan Wong writes:

Anyways, seems like my li'l picture didn't come out very well so I've created
a *simple* drawing showing the layout of my castle.  You can find it at:

http://www.geocities.com/collegepark/campus/8318/lego/map.jpg

Actually, the good 'ole ASCII art was pretty clear to me (as long as I
viewed it with a fixed pitch font ;-).  Thanks for the new schematic.
Do you have a lot of minifigs in and around the castle.  When I build,
I typically focus on the structure and the architecture, but I'm
(re)learning that most people (especially this group ;-) are
interested in the people, their lives, activities, and stories.  I'm
taking this approach for my creations for the next meeting.  For me,
it's a bit of a departure, but it's been fun!!

Robin