 Castle / 3265 (+20)
  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) D'oh! I didn't even realize what Pawel meant... I thought he meant Scar met her intellectual/spiritual match or perhaps an enemy... I didn't notice Nicole has the Storm face, just like Scar (1)... I like the way the face looks different in (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Haunted Houses- I need graphics

(...) It sits by the front door. Four pieces. (URL) The 2 orange pieces are from the Mos Espa Pos Race set. They're linked together by a technic half pin and topped with a round black plate. Brian (retreating back to the shadows) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Haunted Houses- I need graphics

(...) Unfortunatly portions of your plot aren't of a 'family' nature- but the architecture of the house looks good! (...) I would welcome further input.- After all at the moment it looks like I'll have to build something of Haunted House myself. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: [CW sort of] BIG new update to my web page!

(...) this idea for a page was cooking up). i love the magic-users for your combat game and your storylines/structures for castle world. thanks for keeping the awesome Castle theme alive with your pages, tony! ..joseph g (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Special Effects - Flames and Explosions

Does the 45-degree inverse slope exist in trans-orange? -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News Jeff Stembel <aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Special Effects - Flames and Explosions

(...) Nope. They don't exist in any trans color, as far as I know. Wish they did though... Jeff, "Thallid Lord" Save the Whales! I may get hungry later... ICQ #66153738 (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Keep castle going...

Here in Canada, it's our Spring break, and my family is off to Banff to do a little skiing/snowboarding. I won't be back till next Sunday. Try to keep .castle together without me, OK? You don't want me to come back from Calgary in a fish whacking (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Keep castle going...

Hi Karl, Have a great time... We'll hold the fort for ya, unlike y'all did when I was gone... ps - Sorry Karl I just had to get that in! ;-) pps - Losing Scar *still* hurts, I don't have her back yet, so it's not nice of you :-( Oh well, I'll get (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Inn/tavern teaser

I actually got some building done today... wow! I haven't really built something for a loooong time. Lion's Cove was an exception - but short-lived. I set my expectations waaaay too high that time and so was bound to be disappointed. So I decided to (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Inn/tavern teaser

(...) As will i i guess. I Try to keep my creations modular and often leave one in cold storage for weeks.In fact my creations tend to me mostly minifigs as i can get one done in minutes My 2 l$10s(lego coins) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Inn/tavern teaser

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes: I decided to take a smaller scale project. A tavern/inn seemed very (...) Your inn looks great so far! Do you have plans for the ledge outside of your front window? I am also curious to see how you will support (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Inn/tavern teaser

(...) Shiri, You are off to a good start here and I am flattered that you are using my Inn for some inspiration. Like I have said before my Inn didn't even start as an Inn and it just sort of evolved into what it is. First to answer some of your (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Inn/tavern teaser

(...) If you don't mind, Shiri, I'd like to suggest something. You might want to abandon the connected stable idea and go for a connected kitchen/backdoor using small window shutters for double doors. IMO a connected stable would have to be too (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Inn/tavern teaser

(...) I agree with Eric here - the red windows seem to match the personality of your creation. Call it a tavern? (...) The first thing I said when I saw your creation was "neat columns!" I'm not sure if I've seen those before, or if my mind has (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Inn/tavern teaser

Hey Shiri, are you going to have a bar or anything in the Inn? I'm also trying to put an inn together. I've put a bar in, and I found the perfect bartender. I used the ninja mini-fig with brown armor,white eyebrows, and a black eyepatch. I think (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Inn/tavern teaser

(...) Inn) (...) <snip> (...) have (...) to (...) surgury (...) to (...) You've popped over my site a few times, (or you've said you had). The Temple of Technic was built half way, disassembled mostly for an architectural change, reassembled mostly, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  New Castle section

-I just added a new castle section onto my website. It's at (URL) you would like to look. I have a little fort for the Forestmen, and a couple of neat-looking (at least I think so) wizards. -Marc Nelson Jr. (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Inn/tavern teaser

I'll try to answer a few posts in one. (Don't feel like replying to each one :-) As soon as I read all the posts I went to rebuilding... now some more writing before I hit the books: (...) Hmmm... what did it start as? Just a house? (...) That's a (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle section

(...) Hi Marc, I like the treehouse a lot! Your use of the wheels is extremely creative, I *knew* they could be of some good use, just hadn't figure out just what use might that be ;-) I like the 'post' built halfway up. Your wizards and Moo-men are (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle section

Pretty nifty. I like the hour-glass shape of the castle. It has a very "tree-house" effect to it. Like Shiri, I've been trying to find a use for those brown round pieces (wheels) as well. I like the idea of using those as a large tree branch. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact