 Castle / 3271
3270  |  3272
Subject:
Keep castle going...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 04:38:07 GMT

Here in Canada, it's our Spring break, and my family is off to Banff to do a
little skiing/snowboarding. I won't be back till  next Sunday. Try to keep
.castle together without me, OK? You don't want me to come back from Calgary
in a fish whacking mood :)

See ya'll in a week (+2 days)

<<KM>>

ps - like Shiri, I'm taking some of my characters with me, but unlike Shiri,
they'll all be coming home with me :0)

pps - sorry Shiri, i just had to get that in!