 Castle / 3270
Re: Special Effects - Flames and Explosions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:17:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Paul Davidson writes:
Does the 45-degree inverse slope exist in trans-orange?

Nope.  They don't exist in any trans color, as far as I know.  Wish they did
though...

Jeff, "Thallid Lord"
Save the Whales!  I may get hungry later...
ICQ #66153738
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/