 Castle / 3255
Re: Special Effects - Flames and Explosions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 22:26:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Karl Martinson writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
Yes, it is very cool.  Too bad they're impossible to make in real life.  :(

I was just about to say that...

nooooooo, i meant, make them the same as the flames, but instead of flames,
put transparent blue pieces in their place. It could be made to be an ice wave
though...

Oh! That's totally not what I meant!
An ice wave *would* be totally cool... provided TLC will ever make some trans.
blue flames...
But I was talking about Fraklin's cool lich flame - maybe someone else can,
but I certainly don't have _any_ orange radar dishes... :-(

-Shiri