 Castle / 3240
Re: Special Effects - Flames and Explosions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 03:45:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
Yes, it is very cool.  Too bad they're impossible to make in real life.  :(

I was just about to say that...

My next (uh, make that FIRST ;-) chapter has some, um, effects... I won't go
there, but you'll see...
<grin>

-Shiri
"I put a spell on you, and now you're MINE!"