 Castle / 3253
Re: Special Effects - Flames and Explosions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 19:08:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tony A. Rowe writes:
In lugnet.castle, Karl Martinson writes:
The flame wave effect is awesome! The perfect way for a baddie to announce • his
entrance! it would look cool in green if someone actually had that many green
flames. I have 4 :( They look cool if you place them horizontally in a fig's
hands though. Put them in the middle of a battle, frying people with green
fire, it's pretty neato!

What set can you find green flame pieces in?

Tony
Divers. They represent seaweed.
Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****