 Castle / 3283
Re: New Castle section
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 15:54:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Marc A. Nelson, Jr. writes:
-I just added a new castle section onto my website. It's at
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Stadium/1005/castle.html
if you would like to look. I have a little fort for the Forestmen, and
a couple of neat-looking (at least I think so) wizards.
-Marc Nelson Jr.

Hi Marc, I like the treehouse a lot! Your use of the wheels is extremely
creative, I *knew* they could be of some good use, just hadn't figure out just
what use might that be ;-)
I like the 'post' built halfway up.

Your wizards and Moo-men are very nice-looking!

-Shiri