 Castle / 3302
Re: New Castle section
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 22:16:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Marc A. Nelson, Jr. writes:
-I just added a new castle section onto my website. It's at
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Stadium/1005/castle.html
if you would like to look. I have a little fort for the Forestmen, and
a couple of neat-looking (at least I think so) wizards.

I had a look, cool! But I am wondering who the wainriders that you mention
are. I don't recall them from LotR.
James from Oz