 Castle / 3296
Re: New Castle section
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 21:14:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes:
Oh yah I love the 4x4 brown rounds they make great trees although they do look
like a very precise woodpecker has been at them.

One thing one could do to break up the monotony of the holes a bit would be to
put grey Technic pegs into some of the holes. They would then look like the
stubs of dead branches.

Frank