 Castle / 3284
Re: New Castle section
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 16:34:06 GMT

Pretty nifty.  I like the hour-glass shape of the castle.  It has a very
"tree-house" effect to it.

Like Shiri, I've been trying to find a use for those brown round pieces
(wheels) as well.  I like the idea of using those as a large tree branch.
Unfortunately, in my case, I don't have any brown arches to use as tree
branches (boo-hoo! sob!).

Marc Nelson Jr. <m_nelson_jr@yahoo.com> wrote in message
-I just added a new castle section onto my website. It's at
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Stadium/1005/castle.html
if you would like to look. I have a little fort for the Forestmen, and
a couple of neat-looking (at least I think so) wizards.
-Marc Nelson Jr.