 Castle / 19150
Re: Old Miller Gustav's Post Mill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:41:24 GMT

I just wanted to say that I’ve added more pictures to the gallery of the windmill. Said gallery can be found HERE.

I’ve changed out the ladder entrance for stairs, which is more historically accurate. I’ve also added pictures of how the gears attach to the millstone and rotor, and how the rotor is angled like it is.

Further explaination of the new pictures can be found via THIS LINK, cause I’m too lazy to rewrite it.

--Anthony