 Castle / 18115
Re: forum opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 04:20:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
What is the ultimate desire for classic-castle.com forums?  Do we forsee these
forums becoming a mirror of the .castle forum, a replacement, or serving a
different audience?  Or will we ultimately have the same people following
different threads in the two different places?  What do you guys think?

Bruce,

I am hoping that the CC Forums become an active, complementary service to
.castle.  I think it will in time attract a different audience than lugnet does.

I would suggest posting MOC announcements to both for now, and see what sort of
different responses you get between the sites.  f replying to a moc
announcement, I would not post the same thing in both places.

As for your post, if you wanted to post it on CC, I believe that the
"administrative" forum probably would have been your best bet.

Troy