 Castle / 18107
Re: forum opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 23:48:26 GMT

I see nothing wrong with having a new forum at Classic Castle, and I see nothing
wrong with cross posting. Right now, the new forum has some interesting topics
going. It's true that they could have all been posted here, but they weren't.
This forum has some interesting topics going too.

We don't have to decide if one is better than other. Some of us will post on
both, some will pick one and stay with it. In the end we're all part of the same
community, having different places to talk just makes us more diverse. In the
long run it will lead to a bigger and better castle community.

Stephen