 Castle / 14985
Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 17:28:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeremy Scott writes:
Josh,

I don't think MM is dead, but highly critized.  Only on the day the MM
Website is only getting 2 hits a month will it come down - so don't worry.

Jeremy

For a sec, I thought you were totally serious there!

Glad to see at least you're keeping the Medieval
Marketplace Project going. Anyway, I don't think it's
all criticism. The modular walled town project, in my
opinion is only a compliment to the module project.
If anything, I think both could work together with
a few modifications, so don't get down about that. :)

If people want to whine about the standards,
than they should go about their respective
projects, and let those serious about building
modules go about their own way. I think this whole
project, if anything, brought some much needed
activity that castle hasn't seen in months (even
is all of it hasn't been positive. Remember,
people, this is more of a template, it's not
carved in stone, so work around it if you're
displeased.) Thank you for bringing some sort of
standard to a medieval market module.

Peace out,

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast