 Castle / 14990
Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 00:23:03 GMT

You know,
Regarding all the hub-bub about all this Market Place stuff, I did not know
that there was a planning committee that anyone could volunteer for making a
inspirational goal.  It is a great day and project.  I'm glad they did think
it up.  I'll be happy to add my shops when I get the chance.  So why is
everyone complaining?
But you know what?  Big deal.  The Market Place is a great idea.  No, it's
not intended to be the be all, end all building orgy to bring all
Castleheads together.  I see it as a small snapshot project that nearly
everyone can contribute and build with.
If you don't like the project, then don't build within it.
If you can bend the rules a bit to make yourself happy then do it.
If ANYBODY on LUGNET has been looking at the Space Pods, there is a
considerable amount of creative freedom possible in small projects.
And it is not intended to do anything more than inspire, a way to show of
your talents, be creative, build a little and be a part of someone else's
project planning.
The biggest thing to remember about this project is that you can always
build your own style, and the Rules Police will probably not throw you into
prison.
-Aaron-
Who regularly rips tags off matresses and has not been caught yet.
Oopps!!!