 Castle / 14994
Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 13:08:08 GMT

   Jeremy and others,

        I'll admit my MOCs for this are a bit larger then you were looking
for (and I've still got bigger), but this is castle...big and sometimes
grey... But please note I never complained, all my mocs (I have 3 built and
2 half finished until I can get more pieces) are what I define as
compatible, meaning I took your invitatio to have fun with the standard
liberally. All my MOCs have a 4 stud road and 1 stud ally but I overhang a
little more once I get above 14 bricks. My MOCs could still be hooked up,
but I now get the impression that they are a little big and not what you
were looking for...
I also have to say (being, I think, one of the first to have 5 buildings in
the standard) that they look a lot cooler with a baseplate road, but again
this is because I built big...
     If it is any consolation, I have been building more in the last 4 days
then a couple motnhs before...

     My Solution for all:
  besides just build for fun... Why not have the current Marketplace
standard as the more portable ally and let the main 4 streets be made with
baseplate roads more village like. I would fit more a long a main permanet road.

      But what castle can you name where all the roads were the same size???

   I think both ideas should collide in what seems to be the only thing we
can agree on "the crushing defeat of space"...

             God Bless,

                       Nathan