 Castle / 14963
  MM Standard Clarification... Please read

Hello, I am sorry that I have been out of the loop the past couple days, my seasonal odd-end job has been in control of me these past few days - and will through tomorrow evening. I have been doing a late night catch-up on news reading and have seen (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read

Jeremy, I was very excited to see the announcement of a marketplace project. The day after reading about it me and my 6 yr old daughter sat down and built a double wide stall & had a wonderful time together. I'll try to get pictures to the site soon (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read

(...) I agree. (...) This is fine. I personally appreciate all of the effort and time put into the creation of the medieval market place. It is an excellent idea and I believe that it is already successful because people in .castle are more involved (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read

Let the complainers whine, while they type up flaws in the 'rules' we can go build stuff. If I remember right, the whole point to this idea was so we had some new ideas to build. Stuff that was supposed to be easy and quick, and most importantly (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read

Hey Jeremy, I am sorry that you feel that the MMS is dead. I don't think it is. I am having a great time building with it. It did seem at first that a lot of people were criticizing it, but really it was only a handfull of people. It now seems that (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read

Josh, I don't think MM is dead, but highly critized. Only on the day the MM Website is only getting 2 hits a month will it come down - so don't worry. Jeremy (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read

(...) For a sec, I thought you were totally serious there! Glad to see at least you're keeping the Medieval Marketplace Project going. Anyway, I don't think it's all criticism. The modular walled town project, in my opinion is only a compliment to (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read

You know, Regarding all the hub-bub about all this Market Place stuff, I did not know that there was a planning committee that anyone could volunteer for making a inspirational goal. It is a great day and project. I'm glad they did think it up. I'll (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read

If it makes you feel better, I signed up for this forum because I was interested in the MM. (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read

Cool! Welcome to .castle, Rocco! Glad to have you. Josh (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read

Jeremy and others, I'll admit my MOCs for this are a bit larger then you were looking for (and I've still got bigger), but this is castle...big and sometimes grey... But please note I never complained, all my mocs (I have 3 built and 2 half (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read

Hey Nathan, Don't worry that your MOCs a bit bigger than was originally intended. If you want your roads to be wider, then make them wider. I don't think that anyone can say (or even wants to say) that there is only one right way to build something. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read

Jeremy et al, I wanted to add a few comments on this. First, I absolutely agree with Brett's feelings on the subject (see the post I replied to). The idea of the MM is fun, and green baseplates work just fine, if you consider the open field usage (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)