 Castle / 14679
Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:22:13 GMT

Hello!

Can you give us an inventory of what seems to be in the pack? thanks.

I discover:

1 blue sorcerer hat
1 white sorcerer beard
1 brown hood (as in #6010, NOT as in Star Wars)
1 black ninja wrap
1 green ninja wrap
1 dark grey ninja helmet
1 golden crown
1 black helmt with chin-guard
1 dark grey helmet with chin-guard
1 black helmet with neck protector
1 dark grey helmet with braod brim (Knights' Kingdom)
1 black helmet knights with dragon crown top (as in #6032)
1 light grey helmet with visor
1 black thing on the edge of the picture that might be a black helmet with
visor (can't spot it properly, sorry)
1 wheel with a set of red plumes (medium, small, tripple)
1 wheel with a set of white cattlehorns
1 dark grey crossbow
1 brown bow with arrow
1 brown quiver
1 light grey ninja sword
1 black ninja sword
1 dark grey sword (european)
1 silver sword
1 brown spear
1 dark grey lance
1 black small battle axe (pike, parts ref 3848)
1 dark grey halberd (parts ref 6123)
1 bull's shield
1 King Leo's shield
1 complete skeleton

---

I'm somewhat surprised that there ain't any blue peaks in this pack....

Bye
Jojo