 Castle / 15134
Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:37:37 GMT

1 black thing on the edge of the picture that might be a black helmet with
visor (can't spot it properly, sorry)

I think the black blob might be a maiden cone hat. Someone on BrickLink has
a bunch of them at it says "10066" in the description. Does anyone know when
this will be available in the US?

James