 Castle / 14670
Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 20:44:24 GMT

Hello!

Is that a black axe under the chrome sword and next to the spear?

I've the picture on paper laying before me and it seems indeed to be a black
axe compared to the spear's colour.

I'm thinking the only improvements
they could have made to this pack were to include a light grey
breastplate

I agree with you.

silver slytherin shield

Well, "Slytherin" is not really "Castle", so we can't expect any special
Harry Potter signs in a castle bulk pack. The light grey helmet also appears
only in one Harry Potter set, I admit, but maybe we will see this helmet in
real Castle sets some day. Light grey swords can be already found in Legend
Black Falcon's Fortress.

and a few forestmen caps

But no more green and brown! I'd like to see some different colours like
grey, red, black, tan...

Bye
Jojo