 Castle / 15135
Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:52:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brink writes:
1 black thing on the edge of the picture that might be a black helmet with
visor (can't spot it properly, sorry)

I think the black blob might be a maiden cone hat. Someone on BrickLink has
a bunch of them at it says "10066" in the description. Does anyone know when
this will be available in the US?

James

I've noticed that these bulk packs have been slowly trickling onto the US
website, so hopefully by January they will all be available and hopefully
there will also be a catalog with bulk discounts on the new packs.

I really like the new roof and plates packs and the medieval equipment will
be useful as well. It sucks that we have to wait so long to get them over
there though. I hope they aren't all sold before I get a chance to place an
order.