 Castle / 14667
Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 15:10:12 GMT

Is that a black axe under the chrome sword and next to the spear?  I'll be
buying quite a few of these....

"Erik Olson" <erik@olson.pair.com> wrote in message
There's a green ninja hood and blue wizard hat, but no cowls, in the new
"one of each sampler" Castle Accessories pack.

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=10066-1

In lugnet.lego.direct, Huw Millington writes:
The new German Shop At Home catalogue features no less than 23 new packs,
plus three Christmas sets which includes an excellent Christmas tree made
from green slopes. Check out images of them all at www.brickset.com, • follow
the link on the top news story.

Thanks to Christian Gemünden for the scans!